What is Harry & Alex?
- Harry & Alex is a coastal fashion label.
- Handmade girls and ladies cotton dresses and tops.
- Simple wearable styles – flattering on all shapes and sizes.
- Fresh, cool and vibrant fabrics. Gorgeous contrast details.
- Reasonably priced, so you can afford more than one. You’ll definitely want more than one, because they are so hard to choose from.
- There are very limited quantities produced from the same fabric – so you’re pretty unlikely to come across someone else wearing your dress.
- Always new fabrics and trims being added and sometimes even new styles.
Who creates Harry & Alex?
Harry & Alex was started in 2010 by Marieanne “Mim” Bouthoorn in a spare room of her house. Every piece is lovingly created by Mim, in between her other official duties. Mim has always loved creating things and has sold her wares at markets off and on for many years. She also worked in the fashion industry a lifetime ago – before she had her kids, Harry and Alex. Oh that’s why her label is called Harry & Alex.
Where to buy Harry & Alex pieces?
Hopefully pretty soon you will be able to see and purchase Harry & Alex pieces from this website. Otherwise they are only available at markets – Queenscliff, Barwon Heads, Aireys Inlet and Lorne. Check the market dates.